Project 1: Life Drawing Submission 13/05/2019

Life drawing was a an interesting experience that allowed me to experiment with different materials, and really study how the body looks and moves. These lessons, I feel really helped me immensely go out of my comfort zone in terms of my traditional work, encouraging me to use different colours to enhance my work, to give it a new style and look. Through these lessons I also learnt to become much more loose with my sketches, trying to really just focus on getting the general gesture down, which is something i struggle with as a prefer to take a lot more time with my drawings. 

Overall, I am relatively please with the amount of work I have created, although in future lessons, I need to focus more on my weaker areas of the body, such as feet and hands as these are one of my weaknesses in terms of drawing the human body.

Comments

Popular Posts