Toolkit 2: Character Design - Lesson 10 - It's A-Live-

For the its a live day, I was put in a group with Vincent and Terry to create characters that would fit within the TV show Miraculous: The tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. I had also of fun creating the hero for this scenario. This is Felicity as Scarlet Squirrel within the show. As the show has a very definitive look to it's superheros I tried to stay as close to the source material as possible.
As a team we also created a play set that would apply to the show. For example, We created a massive doll play set in which dolls could zip line and access both bottom and top floor, while also going in to a turnaround device allowing them to transform. Along with this we also created fun little toys such as a mobile that kids could play with that would be used and featured within the show, letting them call other superheros, listening to their catchphrases.
This challenge was a lot of fun, as I found a new love for designing new characters in preexisting universes, along with discovering how much I enjoy designing play sets, that I as a child, would love to of had.












Comments

Popular Posts