Premise: Researching Character Design Techniques

As I feel my character designing skills are not as good as I would like them to be, I decided to take notes from experienced Character designers, to help influence and improve my work.
To do this I set off looking through some of the suggested reading material for this unit, and sorted through which books i thought would be helpful for this goal. (I've actually taken out 10 books but this is the one I thought would be a great starting point.)
For this instance I read 'Creating Characters With Personality' by Tom Bancroft. These are my notes that I made on the book, techniques I would like to apply to my character design. Reading through this book really refreshed my memory on some of the things that Justin had suggested for character design, but I also learned some other tips too.








Comments

Popular Posts