Premise: Online Greenlight Review



Couple of notes: The quality had dropped due to scribd, I have also not added in text yet and most drawings are incomplete sketches that need polishing before going into the final making of.
This is the (time being) album cover of the song Emma and I worked on that I created in Photoshop.


(This is me merging the different clips of the song together in Adobe Audition)
As the whole song hasn't been fully composed yet, here are the bits that have been put together, with Emma's voice as stand in for now, this will be ready for the animatic within the next week.




I also began working on an animatic in procreate, which was new for me. I am not happy with it just yet as I was working on the scene just before the song. However, I realised it doesn't quite work with her being asleep at the beginning, as it would be hard to move her then to go into a song. So I'm thinking of using the storyboarded one I have in the making of, with her looking through the portal. Yet I still like the idea of her magic swooping in establishing the scene and leading us to Dorothea, so I may work that in at the beginning.


Comments

  1. Hi Shannon. Your OGR feedback is in your Basecamp folder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts