Interim Review - Fairytale Ending

 


Below is my updated Art of Fairytale Ending, featuring the work I have been doing for major, which has been working on more of the 3D aspects including finalising the modelling, rigging, and skinning.

The Plan –

A)      Complete skinning, blend shapes and facial rigging. Then go onto finalise my textures, and work on one basic environment and have one short scene of the song animated (possibly the end scene) and put this into a show real along with a turn around of my character and prop environment models.

B)      Complete skinning, blend shapes and facial rigging. Then go onto finalise my textures, and then animate one short scene of the song within a plain background. (possible matte painting, or white space with the book) I can then put this within my showreel along with turnarounds of any models or props I have created for the project.

Best case scenario ill be able to work on multiple scenes however I would rather work on one specific scene with good animation rather than spreading myself thin in an effort to complete all scenes and have the animation quality suffer as a consequence.

Im planning to complete skinning the body this week and then move onto doing the corrective blend shapes next week and discuss facial rigging within the same week. Im then giving myself a week and a half to complete this and do the finalised textures after that.  Depending on how everything is panning out I will begin animating a scene by taking reference footage and working from that, while putting together my assets into a showreel.


Comments

Popular Posts