Fairytale Ending: Animatic

 


I have finally completed my Fairytale Ending animatic, please let me know what you think. This took a while to come together as I took repeated breaks in between each scene, and tried not to overwhelm myself.(although ultimately over whelming myself) My next task is to bring more definition to the props and environments and focus on colour for the short film.

Watching the animatic back there’s still scenes I’m thinking altering, consisting mainly of the scene with the dresser, where I’d rather just focus on her singing the song and her acting, rather showing everything she’s singing. Similar with the book scene I was thinking rather than rushing her walking in I’ll have her singing and then just focus on her letting go of the book. So this animatic will not be exactly the same as the final film, but shows how my ideas have evolved.


Comments

Popular Posts