Toolkit 2: Jetpack Jones - Head Part 1


So far I am just blocking out the basic parts of the face, starting with a temporary left eye. I then added a basic lambert texture.


Adding in more edge loops in order to distinguish more features to form the face:


I then mirrored the half of the head I made, which I struggled with a little as when following the tutorial I had to ensure that I froze my transformations and moved the mirror a little in order to achieve the same result.


I then cut a section of the face in order to create the mouth, although I couldn't extrude as much as Alan did in the tutorial at 1.15 in the offset, I could only get to 0.8 before it began to extrude through the model.



This was my finished head, after following the first head tutorial, next is blocking in eyes.




Comments

Popular Posts