Invisible Cities: Baucis Thumbnails


For my Baucis thumbnails, I wanted to not only think about how the city may interact and be placed among other things within the woods.
As I was reading about the clouds surrounding the city I thought about how the city may work around the clouds. I thought about the inhabitants using the clouds a a sort of play areas, where they could jump around, and interact with the clouds, or even use them a a mode of transportation.
Along with this they would create crops which would be watered using water, which had been collected by a wooden water collector then transported, through wooden pipes. Along with this inhabitants would be able to collect water from the trees as it would be sucked from the roots, and come out via fountain. 



Comments

  1. These are great, and I love the level of detail to which you've thought about the workings of the city!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts