Toolkit 1: Morph Animation





This is one of my first hand drawn animations completed in 'Adobe Animate CC'. My animation was influenced by the work of Bill Plympton and his animation 'Your Face'

For this short animation, I had to draw myself, a food (doughnut) and an animal (giraffe) morphing from one to another.
When looking back I can see that I could of improved on the 'morphing' aspect of the animation, as it looks more 'scribble' like.

So after completing the animation, I went away and this time instead planned how each drawing would morph and came up with more of a sequence. Below is a video of me morphing into a doughnut.


Morph animation second attempt from Shannon Fisher on Vimeo.

In doing this second attempt I feel that this taught me a lesson to not rush the process to get the work completed, but to instead enjoy the process and take time to get the effect that I want to create.

Comments

  1. ... I like the explosive 'spikey' quality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon I love these! The original one as well as your second one - loving the face expression while morphing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts