Invisible Cities: Influence map - all fourteen cities


These are all fourteen of my influence maps for the invisible cities project. To create these I read through the description of each city picking out various features and descriptions of each, then found images based on my ideas of what each city may be depicted as. 
For some of the cities I noticed a slight colour theme coming through from within the influential photographs. A clear example of this would be in my Armilla influence map, where a lot cold tones are used, showing a wider scale of blues and greens. I believe this may then reflect on the colours I choose for my final pieces of concept art.
My influence maps are made up of various photographs from landscapes, to cities that already exist, art, and stills from animations that will later influence my thumbnail designs.




























   




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts