Blog submission - Soundscape


Sonic Concept:








Original Mind map -   Soundscape Mind Map


Soundscapes:






Original SFX and Edited SFX Videos:






Sound Designer Research:


Reflective Statement:

Looking back on this project, I feel i have developed a lot of respect for sound designers that discover and create sounds to match (sometimes) non existent things. I feel that although I have struggled to get the sounds exactly how I would like them, I have learned different techniques that may help me later on. I was unaware of how much you could do with Adobe Audition, and after playing around with the software, I have come to somewhat enjoy distorting sounds. If I was to redo this project however, I probably would of captured a few more sounds to experiment more on, as well as focus more on creating a journey within my soundscapes, as I don't feel that I am quite there yet.

Comments

Popular Posts